NoteCards Q & A
We get lots of questions. Here are some of the most often asked ones:
1. How long before my
note cards are ready?
2. How much time do I need to allow for personalization?
3. What happens if there's a mistake?
4. Can I get my own custom version of text on my note cards?
5. Can the colors of the note cards be changed?
6. How are the note cards printed?
7. How are my note cards shipped?
8. How can I tell if my note cards have shipped on time?
9. Can I get a sample
10. What kind of paper is used for printing note cards?
Here are the answers:
1. How long before my note cards are ready? Normally, it takes only 24 hours to create and ship the note cards from time we receive your order and chances are you'll get your order in a little less than a week. We have to allow a day or two for the approval process and that may delay the shipping a bit.
2. How much time do I need to allow for personalization? We may be backed up just when your order comes in. Please let us know if there's a need to rush your order. We'll do everything in our power to get it in your hands on time.
Return to top
3. What happens if there's a mistake? We have instituted a step by step process of checks and balances which has reduced errors to a nonexistent status for us. Since we've instituted this method, we haven't had a single mistake on any of our shipped orders. However, if by some remote chance there is a mistake and it is ours, we'll correct it and send it out immediately at no cost to you. If the mistake is yours, we'll correct it and send it out immediately and only charge you an additional 50% the cost of the original order (plus shipping costs) for the corrected version. We can't stress this enough, it pays to be accurate.
4. Can I get my own custom version of text on my note cards? Yes. You choose the name. It can be in any language: English, Hebrew, Spanish, Chinese, Greek, etc. If the name is in any language that does NOT use the English or Hebrew alphabet, please supply us with the image to be used.
Return to top
5. Can the colors of the note cards be changed? All of our note cards are available in other colors than the ones featured on our website, especially the personalized part or name. Please ask about the specific note cards you have in mind. Speaking of color, since there are lots of different computer monitors on the market, each with their own individual color systems, your computer monitor may be showing you a slightly different version than the actual item. The colors on the note cards are always richer than can be seen on your computer monitor.
6. How are the note cards printed? Note cards are output with a laser printer, so there's no smudging or streaking if you accidentally touch the card with damp or wet hands. We use 110lb card stock for the paper.
Return to top
7. How are my note cars shipped? We ship our order via US Postal Service with a flat rate of $4.00 for 1-10 packages. If you wish to have yours shipped via Next Day Air , please indicate so on the order form and include the additional shipping costs shown here.
8. How can I tell if my note cars have shipped? When you provide us with your email address, we'll notify you when we've received your order as well as when the completed order has shipped. If you have a Yahoo email address, please mark our email address email@example.com as a safe one or we may not be able to reach you,
9. Can I get a sample? Since the price on note cards is so reasonable, it would cost as much to send a sample as to send the actual note cards order. We'll show you a sample of the actual finished note cards before we ship to you.
10. What kind of paper is used for printing note cards? We use 110 lb white card stock, perfect for note cards.
Return to top
5 Stone Hewer Lane
Savannah, GA 31411
part of this site nor any part of the ketubot, including individual ketubah text
(excluding public domain text), may be copied or reproduced without express written permission of
Rochelle Frank or RochelleFrank Designs.
Offenders will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.